We offer efficient solutions to our clients with our experienced immigration law team.
Our services in this field includes:
- Counseling on recent legislation, preparation and filing of applications to foreigners who are interested in obtaining Turkish Citizenship under the Act No:5901 Turkish Citizenship Law
- Execution of sales and purchase transactions of real estate properties for foreigners in Turkey li>
- Consultation regarding the investment foreigners are interested in making in order to obtain Turkish Citizenship li>
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign court orders before Turkish Courts
- Exchange of official correspondences, litigation and debt collection services for foreigners residing or doing business in Turkey li>
With recent amendments made in the regulation, exceptional acquisition of Turkish Citizenship is made possible under limited conditions. Accordingly, foreigners who:
- Invest a fixed capital of at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira,
- Purchase real estate property or sign preliminary contract for sale for a value of 250.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira,
- Open a deposit account or purchase a public debt instrument of at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira,
- Purchase a real estate investment trust share or venture capital investment fund share of at least 500.000 US Dollars or equivalent foreign currency or equivalent Turkish Lira
- Generate employment for at least 50 people
will be eligible to obtain Turkish Citizenship upon acceptance of their application by the ministry, if they meet the remaining conditions required by the law.
Our firm also provides tailor made services for E-2 Treaty Investor Visa and E-1 Treaty Trader Visa for United States of America from both Istanbul and New York offices.
For further information please contact email@example.com